YWCA Victoria Unites Against Violence
YWCA Victoria Invites YOU to Unite Against Violence
Did you know 1 in 3 women and girls experience violence in their lifetime? Do you want to take action and show support for the victims of family and gender violence?
YWCA Victoria is supporting the Victoria Against Violence campaign and we'd love you to join us! Starting on 25 November, the campaign is a 16 day education and awareness initiative about family and gender violence.
How can YOU take action?
Join YWCA Victoria members and friends at Albert Park on Wednesday 9 December for the Christmas Run. This twilight walk/run will be the perfect event to unite in orange and create change. It's easy to get involved!
- Register for the Christmas Run event
- Join the YWCA Unites Against Violence team fundraising page
- Share your team page with friends and family – invite them to join you or make a donation
- Go Orange! Wear an orange shirt, colour your hair, paint your face, make a sign – let’s make sure we’re seen!!
- Link up with some amazing women and their networks who share the same wish – to end family and gender violence
All funds raised will go to support YWCA Victoria's work with women in our rooming houses - providing safe accommodation, training, community strengthening and support.
We hope you can join us to take action! Get in touch if you have any questions or need support to get your team together!
Bree and Jo
YWCA Victoria Events Team
PS. Register before 30 November for Early Bird pricing!