To be eligible for housing with YWCA Housing, the applicant must live in Victoria and meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Meet income and asset limits - not own or earn more than current general public housing and asset limits.
- Not be subject to Centrelink’s two-year waiting period for newly-arrived migrants.
- Not own or part-own a house, unit or flat.
- Repay any money that is owed from any previous tenancy with SHV or YWCA Victoria .
- Provide proof of identity, residency status and income.